- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’ Volume DMCC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- ‘’ Volume DMCC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://i-volume.com/ae/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
- ‘’ Volume DMCC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
The standard transaction currency on our e-commerce portal is UAE Dhirams (AED). If the customer is using a credit card supplied by banks other than those in the UAE, the amount on the credit card bill may differ due to exchange rate fluctuations and any charges that the card issuer/bank may have debited.
Country of Merchant Domicile:
Volume DMCC is a DMCC Company registered in Dubai, UAE.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
IF THE ITEM ARRIVES DEAD/FAULTY
If your item is faulty or not in working condition due to a product defect or not functioning as it is supposed to – then you can still return it. You may walk-in to any Volume Mobile Shop Store along with the invoice and hand over the product at the Customer service desk. We will then handover the product to the seller. The seller will check the complaint and see if it is genuine. Upon their confirmation we will process the refund of the money back to your credit card.
WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM(S):
If you wish to return the item after receiving it, you have up to Seven (7) days to do so, so long as the item is in the same condition as received and with the original packaging intact.
We understand that sometimes you might change your mind on a bought item, if after making the purchase online and you still have not received the item, you could still cancel your order. If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card, other payment cards) then the money would be refunded, but due to individual card providers, the amount may take time to reflect in your card statement.
In all circumstances you can contact the Customer Service Team through the Contact Us page for a return of an item or refunds.
The item will be checked for the packing conditions and if it is still in sellable condition, the money will be refunded back to you.
AFTER 7 DAYS FROM RECEIVING THE ITEM(S):
If there is nothing wrong with the item and you just want to return it, please note that some individual sellers do not accept a product back after the three (7) days have passed although we can contact the seller on your behalf to try and arrange such a return however that is dependent on their acceptance and policies.
If a delivery is attempted, shipping fees will be deducted from the amount, but you will receive a refund for the balance. This fee will be waived if the item was not as advertised, defective or not functioning as advertised. So basically if it is a return because you have simply changed your mind then the shipping fees will be retained by Volume Mobile Shop and we just refund you amount paid for the item(s).
You will be refunded the shipping fees for returned items not in proper working condition or faulty and/or defective.
GUARANTEE AND/OR WARRANTY IS OFFERED ON ITEMS SOLD by other sellers
There are different types of sellers on Volume Mobile Shop and hence different Warranty offers. Based on the product type, warranty may be limited to no warranty, limited warranty or default (1) year warranty. Volume Mobile Shop is not responsible for those items however as a buyer you have several recourses for any complaints in regards to individual sellers.
I THINK THE ITEM I BOUGHT MIGHT NOT BE A GENUINE ITEM , WHAT CAN I DO?
Volume Mobile Shop does not tolerate any fake items to be displayed by any of its sellers and strict action will be taken against any seller should this happen. Our Customer Service Teams will investigate thoroughly any such complaint and the selling of fake or banned items could lead to a seller’s blacklisting and closure of his/her store.
CAN I RETURN IT AND GET A REFUND?
If within the seven (7) days – “No Questions Asked return period” – and you item deemed fake, then absolutely yes, so long it is in its original condition and with the original packaging intact, and you can do so via the Customer Service Desk at any Volume Mobile Shop Store. After 7 days, it depends on the seller’s approval.
Volume DMCC holds the rights to cancel any order in any of the below cases
Fraudulent Transactions: Volume DMCC holds the rights to cancel orders made with fraudulent email ID, payment method and all kinds of bulk purchases. For placing bulk orders.
Wrong Image: Images are meant for illustrative purposes only. Customer buys a product where the image was wrongly advertised.
Wrong Price: Prices are updated in bulk. If a wrong price is advertised on the website.
Wrong Description: Mistakes may occur while capturing information from the internet. Certain products may have different features in different region. Customer buys a product which may not have a feature which is advertised.
If the order is dispatched and delivered, Volume DMCC will collect the item back from the customer
and will do a full refund. If the unit is opened based on the condition of the package, a resale cost of 25% may be deducted from the selling price.
- Customer authorize Volume Mobile Shop technician/Engineer(S) to work on their device.
- Customer understand that Volume Mobile Shop is not responsible for any data loss, which occur as a result of work done on their device.
- Further customer agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless, Volume Mobile Shop from liability of any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise from any system work performed on my any abandonment of said items.